Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Two years old!!!

This Thursday, Kai & Stella turn two!  I don't know where the time has gone!  I am dedicating this post to them.  My trip to Africa starts before their birthday....so sad to miss it.  I was smitten before they were born, and have been even more every day. God knew just when to bless us with these cuties, they have brought our family such joy.  So here are just a few pictures from the last two years......
They are such little miracles!


















My next post will be from Uganda!
Blessings, 
Suzanne

1 comment:

  1. They are so precious - and quite photogenic! I will never forget seeing them with your dad and your family at Trinity, the love in the room so evident. Happy bday to the two - and safe travels to you, Aunt Suz!!

    ReplyDelete